Our skin is the most sensitive part of our body, if not taken care of properly then it may have affected very fast & lead to fast aging or other skin problems! So, start taking care your skin before it’s too late. In today fast life I know it’s quite impossible to do all these to maintain one’s skin, but even if you spare an hour or so to take care or pamper your skin a bit & provide it proper nutrition then your skin can look young & glowing forever. Follow these simple ways to take care of your skin.
- Recognize your type – not every skin is the same, the texture of every skin is different so is the type. Some can be oily; others can be dry while some can be normal. As there are mainly three types of skin so the treatment to those are quite different from the other. Many of us don’t really know what’s our skin type, so we as result can’t differentiate on the treatment we give to our skin. Your skin can get affected a great if you are not giving it proper treatment it needs.
- Sensitive areas- not all of our skin is the same. There are few areas which are more sensitive than the others. Areas like our lips, eye contour are very sensitive part of our skin. They need special care and attention, more than the other parts.
- Clean your skin – make this your daily habit to clean your face with facewash that suits your skin! Wash your face with the facewash for at least four times a day, so that oil or dirt doesn’t get the chance to clog your skin pores.
- Scrub it off – apart from washing your face with facewash, make it a point to exfoliate your skin. Your skin gathers a lot of dead skin cells, oil & dirt, so only washing your face with facewash won’t just help, you need to use a face scrubber to remove them! One must use a face scrubber at least twice a week. Not only it purifies your skin but also smoothens your face.
- Hydrate your skin – one of the most important thing you should remember is that, as its essential to hydrate your body it’s also quite essential to hydrate your skin. Wash your skin daily, drink plenty of water so that your skin remains hydrated & fresh.
- Moisturize it – our skin loses moisture quite fast as compared with other parts of the body. If you don’t moisturize your skin properly there’s a high chance that your skin will get dried & get more prone to wrinkles. So always try that your skin retains its minimum moisture by applying proper amount of moisturizers.
Thus, here you have few tips or preferably simple ways which you can follow to take care of your skin on regular basis even if you are having a tough schedule throughout the day.