What is the perfect skincare regime for every skin type
A good skin is god’s gift, however, without proper skincare even the best ones lose their glamour. But skincare can be complicated, with different regimes for different skin type, and sometimes it gets confusing and you end up doing something which harms your skin more than the good it does. The easiest way out would be to opt for a skincare regime which works well for all skin types.
Morning https://auvelaantiaging.com/ skincare regime is a must for all skin types because it sets the mood for the rest of the day; it prepares your face to withstand all the pollution, dirt, oil and stress the day will throw at it.
- Cleanse—Even at night our skin sheds a lot of dead cells and the follicles secrete a lot of sebum. It is, therefore, essential to cleanse the face properly in the morning as the sebum or dead skin cells might clog the pores and cause acne or pimples.
- Serum—Once the skin is clean apply an anti-oxidising serum which will go deep into the skin and rid it of all the oxidants, since they are the main reason behind premature aging and wrinkling of skin.
- Moisturize—Washing the skin tends to dry it out, which means more dry cells which increases the chances of dead cells clogging up the follicles; it is therefore of utmost importance that cleansing should be followed by moisturizing.
- Sun screen—Never leave the house without a sunscreen, since the ultraviolet rays tend to cause inflammation, aggravate the pimples, and cause premature aging.
- Face mask—Apply face mask once or twice in a week to undo the skin damage caused by pollution and stress. The skin too needs to recover and rejuvenate in order to stay healthy.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin after coming home or before going to bed, because throughout the day dirt and oil gets collected in the pores which must be cleansed thoroughly, since clogged pores lead to bacteria build-up and acne. Also, the impurities stuck in the follicles due to pollution make the skin look dull and lifeless.
- If you apply make-up then cleanse your face the moment you come back, as cosmetic products contain a lot of chemical, and their powder-based formula has a tendency to clog up the pores.
- If possible exfoliate your skin to get rid of the make-up powder and dirt. Since simple cleansing is usually not enough. Exfoliating your skin will increase the blood circulation to the face which has a detoxifying effect, which will make you look fresh and beautiful.
- Apply an extra layer of cream around the eye are to avoid wrinkles.
For those who workout
- Pre-workout—Never workout with make-up on your skin, the make-up along with dirt and other impurities combine with the sweat to cause acne.
- Post-workout—Cleanse thoroughly post-workout to clear away all the oil and sebum build-up.